[Tochnog-users] missing file libquadmath_64-0.dll from Windows installer
t***@lists.sourceforge.net
2013-03-24 00:38:05 UTC
I just downloaded and installed Tochnog, the Windows 64 version. This is
the first time I'm using this program.

When I launched it, it complained it's missing a file called
libquadmath_64-0.dll - I could not find that file in the archive, or on
the download page. A google search revealed nothing.

I noticed the Linux installation procedure mentions libquadmath.so.0,
which is probably the same library file but compiled for Linux.

Could anyone tell me where to find the missing dll?

Thank you.
--
Florin Andrei
http://florin.myip.org/